Copyright Humanifest Pty Ltd.
Selling Our Products
- We have clear guidelines regarding qualification for Wholesale sales. If you wish to enquire about a wholesale relationship with us, please contact our office.
- Due to agreements with distributors in Japan, United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland we do not permit sales of our products into these countries. Contact your local distributor for sales in these countries. Please check our Distributors list or contact the office to clarify the situation.
- We are not a supplier of raw materials/ingredients for others to manufacture their own products. Our products/essences are our intellectual property and as a matter of policy we do pursue any unauthorised misuse. If you intend to use our products in the making of your own product please contact the office for guidelines.
Using Our Logo
- The Humanifest logo is a trademark and contains copyrights with all rights reserved to Humanifest Pty Ltd.
- All use of our logo requires prior written approval.
- Please write to our office (via the Contact tab) to discuss your intended use prior to any use.
Using Our Intellectual Property (Wording or Photographs/Images)
- We have a standard process for usage of our property.
- Acknowledgement – we request that an acknowledgement is placed within the context of usage (i.e. where it applies) reading “This image [or text] supplied courtesy of Humanifest Pty Ltd, all rights reserved.”
- Prior Approval – You forward to us initial proofs of your final item (web page, book, advertisement, label etc.) for approval, and we will respond as quickly as possible with our feedback or approval in writing. Use the Contact tab to request an address for the proofs.
- Agreed Use - The images supplied are for the agreed use (your website, book, whatever) only, and may not be reproduced for any other purpose other than the drafts which have been approved.
If you need any images or wording from us, please send your request, with full details via the "Contact" tab.
Humanifest Pty. Ltd. is committed to providing the highest levels of security, privacy, and confidentiality of all customer information. We respect your right to privacy. We will not share any of your personal information with any marketing or solicitation firms, or anyone else outside of our company, ever. We use the data we collect from our site to fulfill and improve our service to you. The personal information you provide (such as your name and e-mail address) also allows us to inform you about upcoming courses, new products, and improvements to our site.
Security of information you supply during the ordering process
Credit card processing is provided by PayPal, card information that you provide is transmitted in the most secure way possible, is never seen by our employees and is not stored anywhere on our site.
If you have any questions, please contact our office via the Contact tab.